Graduate Student Position * Information Specialist
ELSA (Electronic Library Services and Assistance) at SC Dept. of Health
and Environmental Control seeks a MLIS Graduate Student for a part time
position. The position is for 20 hrs. per week at $11.25 per hour.
Work days and hours are flexible around student*s schedule. Start
date * May 1, preferably.
- Check in print journals.
- Scan articles for distribution
- Retrieve articles from USC Thomas Cooper, Richland Memorial Library,
- School of Medicine and Lexington Hospital.
- Update and maintain our integrated catalog system
- Copy cataloging
- Enter data into accounting database
- Assist Librarian
- Send out electronic table of contents
Fax resume and cover letter to Attn: Teri Neuman
Or Phone: Teri Neuman at 898-2474
Or Mail: DHEC
2600 Bull Street
Columbia, SC 29201