Since Dr. Sam's celebration dinner for faculty, adjuncts, staff,
readers and mentors, and GAs is this Friday, our exciting SLIS get-together
has been moved back to Saturday.
But what an event it is going to be!
Frankie's Fun Park has plenty to offer everybody:
· Miniature Golf (also known as Putt-Putt)
· Go-Karts (watch Adam wreck at 10 miles per hour)
· Arcade Games (also known as Quarter Munchers)Laser Tag (also known as the Most Important Thing Ever)
· Skeeball (also known as that game that gives you all those tickets, but never enough to buy anything)
· Food & Drinks (also known as pretzels, hot dogs, french fries, pop, no that's soda jerk)
· Loose Children Without Parental Supervision Hyped Up on Sugar (also known as the Punks Who Beat You At Every Video Game Even Though You Are Twice Their Size)
· Remember, it is not Friday, but Saturday (also known as the 29th) we will be meeting at Frankie's (or do we want to meet before?)
7:00-7:30 pm ish
Frankies is at 140 Parkridge Drive by a Lowe's nearby Harbison Blvd.
Any questions, send me an email.
See you there,