Let’s Speak English
Join us for our Let’s Speak English program. This special program is designed to help international adults in our community practice speaking English. International adults will be able to practice their needed English skills in a comfortable environment by conversing with local adult volunteers.
Volunteers needed from January 16-April 16, 2008 at the Main Library on Wednesday mornings from 10-11 a.m.
Patron Assistants are needed to greet and provide assistance to library visitors and patrons on Thursday afternoons 1:30-4:30, alternate Saturdays from 9-12 and alternate Sunday afternoons from 3-6 p.m.
As a RCPL volunteer you are able to:
- acquire new skills and gain recognized work experience
- expand your social horizons
- serve in your own community
- keep up with the latest books
- help, and be appreciated for it
- contribute to the success of the largest, busiest public library system in
For additional information on these volunteer opportunities Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 929-3436 or email email@example.com.
You may also download a volunteer application from www.myrcpl.com and return the completed application to any RCPL location or to: