[Posted on behalf of Dr. Feili Tu]
This is a good course for those who are interested in pursuing health
science librarianship as a career.
Feili Tu, Ph.D.
APPLIED HEALTH COMMUNICATION
Tuesdays 2:30-5:15 pm
Health Sciences Building Room 105
Course topics will include:
- Risk and Crisis communication
- Role of media and Internet in health
- Social marketing of health
- Media advocacy for policy change
- Influence of health literacy in public
- Culturally responsive health communication
Please contact Dr. Friedman in HPEB for more information: